FINALLY, Accelerate your path to parenthood FOR WOMEN
Fertility nutrition based on genetics
Who has time to read generalized books telling you what "everyone else" should be eating to boost their chance for fertility success? We provide an 18-page customized report! Let us help you be the healthiest mama-to-be so you have the best possible chance at having your dream of being a mom come true.
• Genetic risk for conditions that can complicate your ability to conceive like insulin resistance, hypertension and more;
• Metabolism report for how well the body responds to the micronutrients you need to conceive;
• Fertility boosting food lists to improve your chance for fertility success;
• What we don't do is diagnose any condition or disease, including infertility.
What to Expect:
You will receive a report on how your DNA influences six key micronutrients as it relates to your ability to reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease, insulin resistance, and improve your chance of conceiving. We provide advice on which nutrient dense foods you could implement in your diet while also taking into account lactose or gluten intolerance. You will also get access to the FertilityAnswers app to ask unlimited questions of the world’s best fertility experts (free to you forever) and a year’s worth of fertility insights as you journey towards parenthood.
Value: Learn more about the role DNA plays in nutrition relevant to human reproduction and implement diet changes at home.
I'm a geneticist so you would think I would know these things about myself. But until I took the test, I had no idea what I should be doing now to improve my chance at conceiving later - I now know to eat a lot of seeds, nuts and fish. Fortunately I love those foods. I recommend this panel to all women.
I want all my patients to stop googling and just go to FertilityAnswers as a starting point. Between the comprehensive genetic report and the free access to ask anonymous questions, its a great starting point for those who are struggling to conceive but not yet ready to come see a specialist in clinic.
What You Will Get
• Actionable genetic data
Your genetics play a role in your ability to conceive but they aren't a life sentence. Now you can learn how you can influence your DNA through food.
• Personalized nutrition recommendations
When it comes to optimizing your fertility health, nutrition is a key piece to the puzzle you can manage at home. We provide personalized food recommendations important for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
• Access to the fertility experts and genetic counselors
You can ask unlimited follow-up questions of our exclusive network of reproductive endocrinologists, geneticists, genetic counselors, psychologists and more in an anonymous, private app available on iOS (Android - coming soon).
• Rigorous scientific standards
Our team is comprised of world renowned reproductive scientists with an interest in bringing non-clinical solutions to women of childbearing years who want to focus on their health prior to conception. We all believe in empowering women to implement healthy changes at home to maximize her own health and the health of her future baby.
We will notify you when we launch our male report - it's not all the woman's fault!
The DNA Insights
• Wellness Markers: We include over 50 wellness markers cross-inked with fertility conditions. We include your genetic risk for cardiovascular disease, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome and obesity.
• Vitamin B12 is required for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis. B12 deficiency in pregnancy can also lead to neural tube defects.
• Vitamin B6 helps the body metabolize energy from food, make new red and white blood cells and maintain hormonal balance. This nutrient is also critical to your baby’s brain development.
• Folate is the naturally occurring B9 found in plant and animal foods. B9 plays a major role in the cellular growth of your baby.
• Calcium is essential for muscle contraction, secretion of hormones, blood coagulation, bone metabolism, fetal skeleton development and much more.
• Vitamin D, is a powerful nutrient for bone health and fertility health. The vitamin D receptor is present in many female organs, including the ovary, uterus and placenta.
• Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid that helps regulate hormones and increases blood flow to the uterus. A healthy uterine lining is critical for successful embryo implantation.
• Lactose Intolerance - People who are lactose intolerant are unable to properly digest lactose in dairy products and must seek alternate forms of Calcium.
• Gluten Intolerance - Many people who experience pain, bloating, or diarrhea after eating gluten, may need to avoid gluten in their diet. Pregnancy is difficult enough without added complications!
OUR TEAM WORKS ROUND THE CLOCK TO HELP WOMEN CONCEIVE.
Get to know us!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
TRANSPARENCY - SUPPORT - COMMITMENT
MedAnswers started as an on-demand content platform by patients and experts tired of sifting through overwhelming information online. The company chose to connect women trying to conceive with the data, experts and solutions they need to achieve the healthiest outcome for their babies to be . . . without having to call a front desk to schedule an appointment! But, as the data and questions rolled in, we noticed most of our users were struggling to lose weight so they can ovulate on their own.
That's why we partnered with the largest genetic testing company in the world to bring a genetic panel to market that will help millions of women unlock the answers not just to help them conceive, but to help them be the healthiest women they can be.
Our iOS and Android App, also named FertilityAnswers, has over 250 fertility experts in one easy to access network, MedAnswers brings clinical consensus to an individual’s smartphone for the first time in human reproduction history. Backed by fertility science and nutrigenetics, MedAnswers is the first to integrate both to empower women to better understand their bodies.